Description: This dataset includes fire stations and other facilities owned and operated by CALFIRE or by counties or other local government entities. The "Type" of facility includes five categories of Fire Station:
* Fire Station - Schedule B (funded by the State for wildland fire protection - commonly referred to as "Schedule B" funding)
* Fire Station - Schedule A (funded by a local agency under a cooperative fire agreement with the State)
* Fire Station - Schedule A/B (Funded by both the State and by a local agency)
* Fire Station - Contract County (funded by the State and operated by the county under contract - referred to as "Greybook" funding)
* Fire Station - Local funded and volunteer. Only for some areas. Not exhaustive. Other Types include Sacramento Administration, Region Headquarters, State Fire Marshal Office, Operations Center, Unit Headquarters, Air Attack Base, Helitack Base, Nursery, Conservation Camp, Youth Conservation Camp, Lookout, Communications Site, Combined Communications Site and Lookout, Emergency Command Center, Interagency Emergency Command Center, Equipment Facility, State Forest Visitor Center, Demonstration Site Area, Training Center, Headquarters.
Definition Expression: N/A
Copyright Text: California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, Contract Counties.
Color: [0, 0, 0, 255] Background Color: N/A Outline Color: N/A Vertical Alignment: bottom Horizontal Alignment: center Right to Left: false Angle: 0 XOffset: 0 YOffset: 0 Size: 8 Font Family: Arial Font Style: normal Font Weight: normal Font Decoration: none
Min. Scale: 750001.0 Max. Scale: 0.0
Has Attachments: false
HTML Popup Type: esriServerHTMLPopupTypeAsHTMLText